There, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. (Romans 5:1-2)
I was reflecting on this passage after the sermon on Sunday. I was wondering how our lives are really living through this faith. It was something that I was thinking about... how is our lives really a reflection of this kind of peace that God has lavish unto us? And how is our faith in Him has really brought this peace onto our lives.
Again I am reminded of an old song that I have sang growing up...
Peace is flowing like a river,
Flowing out through you and me,
Spreading out into the desert,
Setting all the captives free.
Why is this peace one that sets the captives free? And how is it that our lives become the instrument of peace that flows like a river into the most desert places?
May His peace be with you, evidently through your life, your words, your thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment