Wednesday, January 20, 2010

break time!

I'm guessing a lot of you are busy studying for exams since exams are coming up really soon! I decided to take a quick break and blog a little cause i haven't blogged on our cell group blog yet.
So. I've been pretty stressed lately. Mostly because of schoolwork, university application stuff, and some issues with friends. Personally for me it's often times hard for me to trust in God to help me through hard times but i've realized many times before and recently, that the situations i go through are usually out of my control. Only God has full control. I usually just forget that God is there to guide me that i end up relying on myself. Hoping that i will somehow get through this alone. But that is usually never the case! God is the one that guides me. God is the one that helps me find a solution. God is the one that never lets me down. I just wanted to share this random thought and maybe even you guys are going through rough times. Remember that God is there and if you put your full trust in Him, things will be alright!

Back to my hardcore studying! : (

- candice

1 comment:

  1. Haha, thanks for sharing Candice! And happy studying! =) -Joanne

    ReplyDelete